One of the brightest stars in Switzerland's rail network, the GoldenPass line stretches nearly 150 miles from Lucerne to Lake Geneva. Travelers enjoy unforgettable views of so many of Switzerland's highlights as they relax aboard panoramic trains on a route that includes the first scenic train route in the world between Montreux and Zweismmen. The ultra-modern, ultra-comfortable trains provide a luxurious ride in classic Belle Epoque coaches. In addition to restaurant cars and other amenities, these beautiful trains boast unique "wine cellar" coaches that serve wines and regional specialties.
- 2 nights Lucerne 3* hotel
- 3 nights Interlaken 3* hotel
- 1 night Montreux 3* hotel
- 2nd-class rail travel by Swiss Transfer Ticket
- Daily Breakfast
- Rail reservations additional
- Hotel taxes & Service charges
- Upgrades on hotel and rail available
Buy golden pass tour
Or contact the seller
in section "Tourism and leisure"